1. Photos uploaded to Google Drive after being Categorized by Photographer, then Subject
2. adjusted photos on testimonial page
3. 2 x 1 Hour Consultation over phone (went through email notes, website updates, switching out pictures on home page, blog notes and ideas, donation page, discussed possible bloggers)
4. social media management (answered a few comments)/ monitored to respond during business hours
5. Meeting with Jason initial consultation of BGF
6. Premium Maintenance Plan through InnovationV includes monthly subscriptions Firewall for website, anti-spam, and email delivery services (when a potential client types in something from the contact form it delivers 100% guarantee), and unlimited hosting plan.
7. Researching David for BGF potential position through articles, reached out to contacts although unsuccessful, and online publications.
8. Built Donation page based on conversation - reflects newsletter verbiage for checks OR donation link to pay pal as an option.
9. 1 Hour consultation with Trey to finalize remaining edits for Exceptional Family Video; posted on Youtube and Blog Post
10. Shared video with approved description + Aime Serafin Blog via Facebook